Why should you choose A+ Insurance Agency?
Why should you choose A+ Insurance Agency? We are an independent agency. This means that we have the ability to go through several different companies for your insurance needs. Whether your driving record or claims history is spotless, or needs repair, you can rest assured that we have a company for you! While we are able to offer coverage through many different companies, we also pride ourselves in giving excellent customer service and always answering any questions you may have so that you have a full understanding of your insurance policy. Back to TopWhat information is commonly needed for a quote?
The information needed for a quote depends on what kind of quote you need.
For an auto quote, we need the following:
1. Name, Date of birth, Driver's License number, and Social Security number of ALL drivers in the household.
2. VIN number for all vehicles that need to be insured
3. Address (physical and mailing)
4. Phone number
5. E-mail address (if applicable)
6. What coverage is desired- liability only of full coverage
7. If any driver needs an SR-22
8. Lienholder for your vehicles
For a home quote, we need the following:
1. Name, Date of birth, and Social Security number of anyone needing to be listed on policy
2. Address of home and mailing address
3. Phone number
4. E-mail address (if applicable)
5. If home is over 15 years old, we need to know when updates were done to the roof, plumbing, electrical system, and heat/ ac unit
6. Mortgage companyBack to TopWhy do you need my social security number for a quote?
Your social security number will remain confidential when given to our agency and is only used by our agents for quoting purposes. Depending on the company you are being quoted through, your social security number allows our companies to pull a credit report (agents do not see the actual credit report) and more commonly, your consumer report and driving record (MVR). These reports are not actually seen by your agent but they do help the companies to determine your price for insurance. Back to TopCan I insure a vehicle that I do not own?
No, you can only insure vehicles that you are listed on the title and registration for. Back to TopAre payments still due if the office is closed?
Yes, payments are still due on the due date, even if our office is closed. There are several of different options for making payments. On our website we have links to payment portals for our most commonly used companies and on our Facebook page we have telephone numbers on how to make payments over the phone. Back to TopDo I have a grace period for my payment?
Most of our companies to offer a small window of a grace period for payments. UNLESS, it is your renewal- renewals are due the day of renewal. To find out how long your grace period is, please call our office at 731-427-3696,Back to TopWhat do I have to bring to get an auto insurance policy?
We ask that you bring your driver's license, down payment, registration of any vehicles we are insuring, and pictures of any vehicle with full coverage. Also bring proof of prior insurance if you would like to get a discount for prior insurance. If you can not bring all of your vehicles with you or registrations, you can take a picture of the vehicles and registrations and we will have you text or e-mail them to us at the agency. Back to TopWhy do I have to be present to take out an insurance policy?
We need for you to be present so that we can collect all relevant documents to your policy, collect the down payment, and get your signature on the policy.Back to Top